The VISTABRITE is a highly specialized filtration system that reduces the contaminants found in water that can negatively impact the finish of instruments processed in instrument washers. Reduction of these contaminants also greatly reduces spotting and the maintenance required to keep the internal surfaces and working parts of instrument washers clean.
- Specifically designed to filter water used in today’s medical and dental instrument washers
- Completely non-electric – operates on city water pressure
- Quick installation – no tools required
- Features proprietary ThermoBlendTM technology for quicker cycle times
- Reduces spotting and maintenance
- Reduces water contamination in wash water by as much as 95%
- Reduces total dissolved solids, chlorides and traces of iron
|R4151||Replacement Carbon Prefilter|
|R4155||Replacement Hyperfiltration Filter|
|S9117||TDS/Temp Meter – Hand Held w/ Case|
VISTABRITE and Thermoblend are trademarks of Vista Research Group, LLC. VISTABRITE is manufactured by Vista Research Group, LLC.
Distributed by: SciCan Ltd. 1440 Don Mills Road, Toronto, ON M3B 3P9
Manufactured by: Crosstex International, Inc., a Cantel Medical Company, 1733 W. Parkside Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85027 / USA