Combining the spirit of achievement with human and social values has always been a priority at SciCan. Add to this our proven track record of innovation, high quality and dependability, and you’ll find a powerful combination that has ensured our growth as a company. We maintain our position as a leader in the health care industry by using a management structure that balances trusting relationships with a creative, dynamic environment.
Being a member of the SciCan family means taking an interest in exploring new paths and using your leadership and strategic planning skills. If you thrive in an exciting, active environment and value quality of life as much as quality of work, we’d like to hear from you. Feel free to send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in pursuing an opportunity with SciCan in the future.
Quality and Supply Chain Analyst
We are currently looking for a Quality and Supply Chain Analyst to join our growing, and well established company at our head office in Toronto, Ontario. The successful applicant will Work under general supervision to perform diverse Supply Chain activities for assigned product portfolio to optimize inventory, minimize cost, and set and achieve customer service goals.
- Outstanding customer service orientation
- Ability to understand and work well with all levels of the organization
- Results seeker, meets deadlines, identifies actions, and achieves goals
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Dependable, accountable and flexible
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Critical thinker, problem solver, with the ability to pursue help when required
- Hard working, with the willingness to challenge and push oneself
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with global forecast consolidation, planning and inventory control processes
- Analyze forecast and manufacturing unit variances, provide reports, data and inputs into S&OP meetings
- Update weekly production schedule and make the necessary adjustments, if required
- Review and optimize inventory levels to meet customer demand and maintain inventory targets
- Daily review of Back Order report and issue of purchase orders and oversight until BO has been released
- Provide input for SKU rationalization and other lifecycle management analyses
- Contribute the planning aspects of new product launches during the pre-launch phase
- Complete complex spreadsheet analysis during issue resolution or scenario planning
- Query databases for information required for decision-making
- Create ad hoc reports that assist with the management of all facets of the supply chain as directed
- Validate that data solution meets requirements and service-level agreements
- Prepare Executive Level presentations as required
- Develop process maps and training manuals for various operations
- Bachelors degree on Supply Chain Management or related field
- Intermediate experience with Excel (i.e. pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- A desire to become an expert in data analytics using SQL and VBA
- APICS Certification is an asset
Interested candidates, please e-mail a copy of your resume to email@example.com. Candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted for an interview. We would like to thank all candidates for their interest in SciCan. No phone calls please.
SciCan is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources team is responsible for working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.