The Ultimate Drain-Space Saver. The DrainHub multi-port drain adapter provides drain connections for sterilizers, instrument washers, water purification systems and more.
The DrainHub multi-port drain adapter accepts up to eight drain connections in one small hub – saving space, cost and time
- Installation beside the main drain line can offer maximum flexibility and can be achieved with the use of a simple drain tee adapter fitting.
- When possible, as in cases of a new construction, it can be beneficial to run parallel drain waste systems to separate waste from the sink from other appliances and devices.
- When necessary it is possible to install the DrainHub fitting directly in the main drain line under a sink. However, this position can result in more audibly noticeable drainage of waste containing a significant amount of air.
Easy to Install
DrainHub is easy to install, and its 1/2” NPT threaded ports accept a variety of push-to-connect, compression, and hose barb adapter fittings.
- The top and bottom hubs of the DrainHub fitting are designed to accommodate standard 1-1/2” PVC pipe or standard 1-1⁄2” trap adapters for use with 1-1⁄2” or 1-1⁄4” tubular waste lines.
- The outlet hub fits into 2” coupling for 2” discharge port
Materials & Dimensions
Materials & Dimensions
- Schedule 40 PVC
- 1⁄2” NPT threaded inputs (2, 4 or 8)
- Top & bottom slip hubs accept 1-1⁄2” pipe
- Bottom hub O.D. glues into 2” coupling
Codes & Standards Compliance
- ASTM D2665 (PVC)
- ASTM F1498 (Threads)
- ASME A112.18.2-2015
- FDA Title 21 Material
Steri Centre (Vista Research Group video)
Water in the Steri Centre (Vista Research Group video)
|Connection||Fitting Part #|
|VistaPureTM||1 x S4730|
|VISTABRITETM||1 x S4730|
|VistaCoolTM Single (V7501)||1 x S4730 & 1 x S8218 (straight) or S8318 (elbow)|
|VistaCool Double (V7502)||2 x S4730 & 1 x S8218 (straight) or S8318 (elbow)|
|BRAVOTM||1 x S8214 (straight) or S8314 (elbow)|
|HYDRIM® L110, C61||1 x S8222 (straight) or S8322 (elbow)|
|StatCleanTM||1 x S8218 (straight) or S8318 (elbow)|
|-||Plug (1/2" NPT) S8015|
|DH8200||Drain Hub Fitting Kit|
|DH154||Drain Hub 4 hole|
|DH158||Drain Hub 8 hole|
Distributed by: SciCan Ltd. 1440 Don Mills Road, Toronto, ON M3B 3P9
Manufactured by: Crosstex International, Inc., a Cantel Medical Company, 1733 W. Parkside Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85027 / USA