HYDRIM C61W G4 ensures instruments are properly and consistently cleaned before moving to the next step of instrument reprocessing, sterilization.
HYDRIM C61W G4 has a 6 full-size cassette capacity and can turnover 120 instruments in 40 mins, start-to-dry.
- Can be mounted under the counter or as a counter top.
- HIPTM ULTRA cleaning solution is stored in the unit, no extra storage space required.
- Automated washing saves 1 hour of labour (manual cleaning) for every nine procedural set-ups1.
Avoid the many steps involved with manual cleaning or using ultrasonic cleaners such as pre-soaking, scrubbing and drying instruments.
- HYDRIM G4 ensures that every set of instruments receive the same validated cleaning process by dosing the correct amount of detergent with each cycle.
- Validated cycles to ensure repeatable washing performance.
- Active drying system allows instruments to immediately be transferred to the next step of instrument reprocessing, sterilization.
G4 Technology - Information at your fingertips
- Designed as a self-monitoring unit, WiFi enabled G4 technology can connect and send cycle data to your smart devices or computer, providing easily accessible cycle information and service logs.
- G4 technology connects your HYDRIM to specialized technicians, which allows for remote support and minimizes unnecessary downtime.
- Large touch screen gives in-depth cycle info and allows users to view current operation.
Instrument Processing with HYDRIM Automated Instrument Washers
HYDRIM C61W G4 In-Service
HYDRIM C61W G4 Specifications
|HYDRIM C61W G4|
|Unit Size: (W x H x D)||598 x 520 x 526mm
(23.5” x 20.5” x 20.7”)
|Rinse and Hold||5 mins|
|Regular Wash + Dry||26 mins + 10 mins|
|Heavy Duty Wash + Dry||30 mins + 10 mins|
|Weight||44 kg / 97 lbs|
|Electrical Rating:||208-240V, 12A, 60 Hz|
|Built in accordance to ISO15883-1 & -2|
*Actual cycle times will vary with incoming water temperature and pressure.
|01-107241||STATIM 5000 Basket||1|
|01-113547||Basket with Hinged Lid||1|
|01-113253||3 Cassette/2 Basket Rack||1|
|CS-HIPC-U||Pouch of HIP Ultra Solution||1|
HYDRIM® HIP Cleaning Solutions
The HIP™ chemical (HYDRIM Cleaning Solution with Instrument Protection) has been carefully formulated to provide outstanding compatibility with a wide range of materials and coatings. HIP is automatically added at various stages in the cycle to optimize the cleaning and protection of instruments. Independent testing of the HIP cleaning solution in the HYDRIM Instrument Washers indicates 99.9% protein removal — far beyond the level detectable with the naked eye!
VISTABRITETM Water Treatment System
Making ordinary water … extraordinary
The VISTABRITE is a highly specialized filtration system that reduces the contaminants found in water that can negatively impact the finish of instruments processed in instrument washers. Reduction of these contaminants also greatly reduces spotting and the maintenance required to keep the internal surfaces and working parts of instrument washers clean.
DrainHubTM Multi-Port Drain Adapter
The Ultimate Drain-Space Saver. The DrainHub multi-port drain adapter provides drain connections for sterilizers, instrument washers, water purification systems and more.
1 Tholen, Mark, Increase production and decrease expenses in sterilization.” Dental Economics, Volume 99, Issue 10, October 1, 2009. Read online
Manufactured by: SciCan Ltd., 1440 Don Mills Rd, Toronto, ON, M3B 3P9