HYDRIM L110W G4 and M2 G4 Instrument Washers provides a safe, effective and efficient way to clean instruments, allowing staff to focus on the most important thing in a dental practice, the patient.
HYDRIM L110W G4 washer has a 10 full-size cassette capacity and will allow offices to turnover 2500 thoroughly cleaned instruments in a 10 hour day.
- Under the counter stericentre installation with furniture available for specialized set-ups.
- HIPTM cleaning solution is stored in the unit, no extra storage space required
- Time saved using automated washing compared to manual cleaning is approximately 1 hour of labour for every nine procedural set-ups.1
Avoid the many steps involved with manual cleaning or using ultrasonic cleaners such as pre-soaking, scrubbing and drying instruments.
- Minimize physical handling of contaminated instruments, reducing the risk of sharps injury and creating a safer work environment.
- HYDRIM G4 ensures that every set of instruments receive the same validated cleaning process by dosing the correct amount of detergent with each cycle.
- Active drying system allows instruments to immediately be transferred to the next step of instrument reprocessing, sterilization.
G4 Technology - Information at your fingertips
- Designed as a self-monitoring unit, WiFi enabled G4 technology can connect and send cycle data to your smart devices or computer, providing easily accessible cycle data, maintenance information and service logs.
- G4 technology connects your HYDRIM to specialized technicians, which allows for remote support and minimizes unnecessary downtime.
- Large touch screen gives in-depth cycle info and allows users to view current operation.
Instrument Processing with HYDRIM Automated Instrument Washers
|HYDRIM L110W G4||HYDRIM M2 G4|
|Unit Size: (W x H x D)||598 x 850 x 600 mm
(23.54" x 33.5” x 23.75")
|598 x 850 x 600 mm
(23.54" x 33.5” x 23.75")
|Rinse and Hold||17 mins||18 mins|
|Regular Wash + Dry||25 mins + 10 mins||35 mins + 30 mins|
|Heavy Duty Wash + Dry||34 mins + 10 mins||60 mins + 30 mins|
|Weight||80 kg / 176 lbs||90 kg/198.5 lbs|
|Electrical Rating:||208 – 240V, 15A, 60 Hz||208-240V, 50 Hz, 60 Hz, 12A or 13A, single phase|
|Built in accordance to ISO15883-1 & -2|
*Actual cycle times will vary with incoming water temperature and pressure.
|01-113547||Basket with Hinged Lid||1|
|01-109963S||5 Cassette Rack||1|
|01-109964S||5 Cassette Rack, Half Size||1|
|CS-HIPL||Box of HIP Cleaning Solution||1|
HYDRIM® HIP Cleaning Solutions
The HIP™ chemical (HYDRIM Cleaning Solution with Instrument Protection) has been carefully formulated to provide outstanding compatibility with a wide range of materials and coatings. HIP is automatically added at various stages in the cycle to optimize the cleaning and protection of instruments. Independent testing of the HIP cleaning solution in the HYDRIM Instrument Washers and Washer-Disinfectors indicates 99.9% protein removal — far beyond the level detectable with the naked eye!
VISTABRITETM Water Treatment System
Making ordinary water … extraordinary
The VISTABRITE is a highly specialized filtration system that reduces the contaminants found in water that can negatively impact the finish of instruments processed in instrument washers. Reduction of these contaminants also greatly reduces spotting and the maintenance required to keep the internal surfaces and working parts of instrument washers clean.
DrainHubTM Multi-Port Drain Adapter
The Ultimate Drain-Space Saver. The DrainHub multi-port drain adapter provides drain connections for sterilizers, instrument washers, water purification systems and more.
1 Tholen, Mark, 10 Ideas to Increase Production and Decrease Expenses in Sterilization. (www.dentaleconomics.com/articles/print/volume-99/issue-10/features/increase-production-and-decrease-expenses-in-sterilization.htm)
Manufactured by: SciCan Ltd., 1440 Don Mills Rd, Toronto, ON, M3B 3P9