Introducing the STATCLAVETM G4 Chamber Autoclave
For more than 25 years, SciCan has been developing and manufacturing highly innovative infection control products that address the need for speed, flexibility, and efficiency in today’s environments.
SciCan is proud to announce the release of the STATCLAVE G4 Chamber Autoclave. With the reliability you’ve come to expect from your trusted STATIM®, the STATCLAVE G4 Chamber Autoclave is designed to deliver speed, capacity, and efficiency to your practice. STATCLAVE is a Class B vacuum sterilizer that incorporates both pre-sterilization vacuum to improve steam penetration and post-sterilization vacuum to improve drying.
- Fast – STATCLAVE G4 can efficiently turnover wrapped instruments, sterilizing and drying in as little as 38 minutes.
- Dry – Closed-door drying and vacuum technology results in perfectly dried instruments with every load.
- Capacity – The 11” chamber can sterilize up to four full-size cassettes and 4 exam cassettes, 20 pouches, or 8 SALUS reprocessing containers.
- G4 Technology – SciCan’s G4 equipment can connect and send information to your smart devices so you can have cycle data, instructions, and maintenance notifications at your fingertips.
- Gentle – Fresh water is used in every cycle, reducing the buildup of oils and debris.
- Versatile – STATCLAVE offers a number of filling and draining options, including easily accessible and cleanable top reservoirs, front manual fill and a rear automatic fill option.
For more information on the STATCLAVE G4 Chamber Autoclave or SciCan’s complete line of infection control products and accessories, please visit our website at www.scican.com.
For More Information contact: