VistaPure provides two grades of high-quality water for autoclaves, dental bottles, ultrasonic cleaners and instrument washers for the ultimate convenience.
Easy to Use
Purified water anywhere you need it
- VistaPure provides a high volume of ready-to-use water, on demand.
- 4.25-gallon storage tank means you don’t need to wait for deionization and R/O processes to take place.
- VistaPure’s handheld, point-and-shoot wand makes it easy for anyone to fill autoclaves, no matter where they’re located.
Dedicate more resources to patient care and less on maintenance.
- Water is autoclave-ready, distilled quality (deionized) water, which eliminates the need to buy distilled water or own a distiller.
- VistaPure delivers water to its wand and faucet through water pressure; no electricity is required to supply all the water your office needs.
- VistaPure filters are made from top-quality materials for maximum life—and a low ongoing cost of system ownership.
Designed with your Steri-Centre in mind.
- VistaPure’s filter panel fits neatly under the Steri-Centre counter with slides for easy access to the filters.
- Each VistaPure features an in-line TDS meter that monitors water quality—and also makes it easy to know when it’s time to replace your filters.
- VistaPure will work with the STATIM® Cassette Autoclaves, HYDRIM® Instrument Washer-Disinfectors, Ultrasonic Cleaners, Dental Bottles, other select sterilizers and automated washers.
Steri-Centre (Vista Research Group video)
Connection options overview.
Water in the Steri-Centre (Vista Research Group video)
Learn more about the line of Vista products, their use and purpose in the Steri-Centre.
|4.25 Gallon Net Storage Tank (S9111)||*Standard 12” Diameter x 18.25” H|
|2.5 Gallon Net Storage Tank (S9110)||*Optional 11.125” Diameter x 16” H|
|9.5 Gallon Net Storage Tank (S9113)||*Optional 15.5” Diameter x 25” H|
|AutoFill for STATIM® (S3020)||Deliver distilled-quality water to your STATIM autoclave automatically. You’ll never have to fill your STATIM manually again!|
Distributed by: SciCan Ltd. 1440 Don Mills Road, Toronto, ON M3B 3P9
Manufactured by: Crosstex International, Inc., a Cantel Medical Company, 1733 W. Parkside Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85027/ USA, VistaResearchGroup.com