HYDRIM C61WD G4 ensures instruments are properly and consistently cleaned and disinfected before moving to the next step of instrument reprocessing, sterilization.
HYDRIM C61WD G4 has a 6 full-size cassette capacity and can turnover 120 instruments in 60 minutes, start-to-dry.
- Can be mounted under the counter or as a counter top.
- HIPTM ULTRA cleaning solution is stored in the unit, no extra storage space required.
- Washer-Disinfectors have validated cycles to ensure repeatable performance.
Avoid the many steps involved with manual cleaning or using ultrasonic cleaners such as pre-soaking, scrubbing and drying instruments.
- HYDRIM G4 ensures that every set of instruments receive the same validated cleaning process by dosing the correct amount of detergent with each cycle.
- Active drying system allows instruments to immediately be transferred to the next step of instrument reprocessing, sterilization.
G4 Technology – Information at your fingertips
- Designed as a self-monitoring unit, network enabled G4 technology can connect and send cycle data to your smart devices or computer, providing easily accessible cycle information and service logs.
- G4 technology connects your HYDRIM to specialized technicians, which allows for remote support and minimizes unnecessary downtime.
- Large touch screen gives in-depth cycle info and allows users to view current operation.
HYDRIM C61 WD G4 Specifications
|HYDRIM C61WD G4|
|Unit Size: (W x H x D)||598 x 520 x 526mm
(23.5” x 20.5” x 20.7”)
|Rinse and Hold||5 mins|
|Regular Wash + Dry†||26 mins + 10 mins|
|Heavy Duty Wash + Dry||42 mins + 10 mins|
|Weight||44 kg / 97 lbs|
|Electrical Rating||208-240V, 12A, 60 Hz|
|Built in accordance to ISO15883-1 & -2|
*Actual cycle times will vary with incoming water temperature and pressure.
† Please note that this cycle DOES NOT provide disinfection. This option can only be activated by a technician.
Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
HYDRIM® HIP Cleaning Solutions
The HIP™ chemical (HYDRIM Cleaning Solution with Instrument Protection) has been carefully formulated to provide outstanding compatibility with a wide range of materials and coatings. HIP is automatically added at various stages in the cycle to optimize the cleaning and protection of instruments. Independent testing of the HIP cleaning solution in the HYDRIM Instrument Washers and Washer-Disinfectors indicates 99.9% protein removal — far beyond the level detectable with the naked eye!
EU Representative & Distributed by: SciCan GmbH, Wangener Strasse 78, 88299 Leutkirch, Deutschland
Manufactured by: SciCan Ltd., 1440 Don Mills Rd, Toronto, ON, M3B 3P9