The BRAVO G4 Chamber Autoclave is an EN13060 compliant Class B steriliser that addresses a dental office’s need for speed, capacity, safety, and efficiency. Its cutting-edge sterilisation technology incorporates both pre-sterilisation vacuum to improve steam penetration and post-sterilisation vacuum to improve drying.
- The BRAVO G4 chamber autoclaves offer efficient cycle times, sterilising and drying instruments in as little as 33 minutes.
- The delayed start feature allows the user to program cycles to begin at a later time; an effective feature when programming test cycles to begin before the start of the day.
- Offering enough capacity to meet the needs of any size practice, the BRAVO G4 comes in 17L, 22L, or 28L chamber size.
- The BRAVO G4 offers numerous filling and draining options, including manual top and front filling, and automatic filling and draining through ports at the back.
- The accessory water equipment and the BRAVO G4 footprint allows options for any Stericentre set-up.
Connectivity & Data Logging
- Integrated G4 technology in the BRAVO G4 allows for reliable load release, documentation and data storage.
- WiFi enabled G4 technology can connect and send cycle data to your smart devices or computer, providing easily accessible cycle data and maintenance information.
- To help optimise office processes, the BRAVO G4 can be configured to email cycle information or error messages directly to office staff and/or service technicians.
BRAVO G4 Sterilisation, The Smarter Way.
Bravo G4 Sterilization Cycle Specifications
|Cycle Type||Cycle Time (mins)||Max. Load (kg)||Cycle Time (mins)||Max. Load (kg)||Cycle Time (mins)||Max. Load (kg)|
|134°C Hollow Unwrapped||S||35||6||39||7.5||44||9|
|134°C Solid Wrapped||S||33||6||39||7.5||45||9|
|134°C Helix Test||N/A||20||N/A||24||N/A||24||N/A|
|Custom (134°C or 121°C)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Bravo G4 Technical Specifications
|SPECIFICATIONS||BRAVO G4 17L||BRAVO G4 22L||BRAVO G4 28L|
|Machine Dimensions (Length x Width x Height):||600mm x 480mm x 450mm|
|Sterilisation Chamber Volume:||17 L||22 L||28 L|
|Water Reservoir Volume:||4.5 L|
|Weight (without Water):||51 kg||52 kg||53 kg|
|Clearance Required (Top x Sides x Back):||20mm x 20mm x 70mm|
|PRV Value (Pressure Relief Valve):||2.4 bar|
|Electrical Rating:||220V - 240V ~ 50 Hz, 10A|
|220V - 240V ~ 60 Hz, 10A|
|Nominal Power:||2300 W|
|Ambient Operating Temperature:||15°C - 35°C|
|Sound Levels:||< 67 db (A)|
|Relative Humidity:||Between 20% and 80% max. non-condensing|
|Min./Max. Altitude:||Min. -100m / Max. 3000 m|
|Max. Water Consumption:||600 ml/cycle||750 ml/cycle||950 ml/cycle|
|Conductivity:||< 15 μS/cm|
|Total Heat Transmitted (1 Hour of Continuous Operation):||3.6 MJ||4 MJ||5.4 MJ|
|Weight Load with Reservoir Full and Maximum Load:||62 kg||63 kg||64 kg|
ENSURETM Autoclave Monitoring
Think of it as a routine checkup for your sterilizer.
The ENSURE line of Infection Control monitoring products ensures your equipment is performing at its peak. It includes a range of products that are simple, easy-to-use and help to ensure your patients are being kept safe with every cycle.
EU Representative & Distributed by: SciCan GmbH, Wangener Strasse 78, 88299 Leutkirch, GERMANY
Manufactured by: Cefla S.C., Via Selice Provinciale, 23/A, 40026 Imola (BO), Italy