The BRAVO fractionated vacuum chamber autoclave continues the SciCan tradition of being at the forefront of innovation and technology. BRAVO is true to the STATIM reputation for speed, providing rapid cycles for all types of instrument loads.
The BRAVO is one of the fastest chamber autoclaves on the market today.
- Incorporating both pre-vac (to remove air) and post-vac (to help drying) phases, BRAVO technology ensures perfect steam penetration and rapid cycles for all instrument loads.
- BRAVO offers the perfect blend of speed and capacity; total cycle times, including drying, are completed in about half the time of other chamber autoclaves.
- BRAVO 17V and 21V are two of the fastest chamber autoclaves on the market, sterilizing and drying instruments in as little as 24-28 minutes.
With closed door drying and vacuum technology, the BRAVO is able to dry faster than other chamber autoclaves.
- BRAVO’s DriTec Vacuum heat drying gives fast and consistent loads every time.
- Intelligent drying cycle options detect when moisture is removed from instruments and packaging, tailoring the drying time to each load.
- DriTec technology heats the chamber while a vacuum removes and evaporates any remaining moisture on the instruments.
BRAVO offers numerous sterilization cycles and filling & draining options, making it the ideal sterilizer for every practice.
- With 12 different cycle options, including a Vacuum and Bowie Dick test cycle, BRAVO ensures you are using the appropriate parameters for every instrument load.
- The single use water system ensures fresh water is used with every load.
- Front, top and rear mounted water and filling ports make the BRAVO ideal for every Stericentre set-up.
- Utilizing an easily accessible USB port, the BRAVO allows cycle data to be stored digitally, making record keeping simple and efficient.
BRAVO Sterilization Cycle Specifications
(134°C for 4 minutes)
|Cycle Times |
**Note: Cycle times represent 220V models. * 17(V)/ 21V: Unpackaged porous materials:1kg/1.25kg, Porous material in single package: 0.75kg / 1.0kg, Solid material/hollow instruments in single pack: 3kg/4kg, Solid material/hollow instruments in double package:1.5kg / 2.0kg.
BRAVO Technical Specifications
|Size L × W × H***||22.0 × 19.0 × 16.5"
560 × 480 × 420mm
|Dimension||D10 × L13.5"
D254 × L343mm
|Voltage||120V, 20A or 220V, 10A|
|Size L × W × H***||25.0 × 19.0 × 16.5"
635 × 480 × 420mm
|Volume||5.5 gal/ 21L|
|Dimension||D10 × L17.5”
D254 × L445mm
|Voltage||120V, 20A or 220V, 10A|
*** When installed into cabinets, a minimum 4”/2” (102mm / 51mm) free cool air space is required on the back/sides, and top of the unit.
ENSURETM Autoclave Monitoring
Think of it as a routine checkup for your sterilizer.
The ENSURE line of Infection Control monitoring products ensures your equipment is performing at its peak. It includes a range of products that are simple easy-to-use and help to ensure your patients are being kept safe with every cycle.
AQUASTATTM Water Distiller
SciCan’s AQUASTAT distiller allows you to forget about buying expensive bottled water or risking damage to your equipment from poor quality distilled water. A patented energy saving design with unique distillation technology kills harmful bacteria and viruses by vaporizing water and then reconstituting it through condensation. The result is water that’s 99% free of most contaminants.
DrainHubTM Multi-Port Drain Adapter
The Ultimate Drain-Space Saver. The DrainHub multi-port drain adapter provides drain connections for sterilizers, instrument washers, water purification systems and more.
Your Steri-Centre’s best friend.
VistaPure provides two grades of high-quality water for autoclaves, dental bottles, ultrasonic cleaners and instrument washers for the ultimate convenience.
Manufactured for: SciCan Ltd., 1440 Don Mills Rd, Toronto, ON, M3B 3P9