SciCan’s line of height adjustable Endo Pre-Cleaning Sinks provides a concrete response to the challenges posed by the reprocessing of flexible endoscopes. The integrated smart program guides users through the pre-cleaning stages, promoting compliance with all applicable standards and specific manufacturers’ instructions, while its automated features greatly improve the speed, convenience and reliability of endoscope reprocessing.
Automated four-in-one system
- Scope inflation for leak test
- Detergent dosing and injection system
- Sink bowl filling with water temperature control
- Channel flushing and purging
Ease of use and traceability
- Large LCD display with automated sequence menu driven prompts
- Endoscopes and users are scanned for traceability purpose
- Programmable process timers and dosage levels
Exceptional design and quality
- All the sinks are height-adjustable
- Dimensions and specifications can be tailored to meet each customer’s needs
- Single, double or triple bowl configurations are available
- Manufactured with T304 stainless steel
Tailored solutions to fit the needs of your facility.
|Cold Water:||1/2” N.P.T.|
|Hot Water:||1/2” N.P.T.|
|Drain:||1 - 1/2” N.P.T.|
|Electrical:||115V, 1ph, 60Hz, 15A|
Sink and bowl dimensions can vary per customer requirements.
SciCan requires that the purchasing facility sign-off on a drawing of this item or items prior to shipment.
|7117161-0||Olympus Inflation Test Kit|
|7117161-P||Pentax Inflation Test Kit|
|7117161-F||Fuginon Inflation Test Kit|
|7117161-S||Karl Storz Inflation Test Kit|
|Contact your sales rep||DI Water Faucet|
|Contact your sales rep||Selecta Water Pistol|
|Contact your sales rep||Selecta Air Pistol|
Manufactured by TBJ Inc., 1671 Orchard Dr., Chambersburg, PA 17201 USA